- The Debate
- Get involved
- Constitutional review
- The Treaty of Waitangi
- Commonwealth membership
- Common Cause
Please note, we apply these rules to our Facebook page as well.
1. Copyright and Intellectual Property Notice
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this Site and the material contained within this Site is owned by us and other copyright owners. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and are grateful to those artists and copyright holders who have given permission for images to appear on this website. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us.
2. Right to Use Content
Material on this Site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivatives license. Content on this website may be copied (or otherwise reproduced), used for commercial purposes or distributed as long as it is attributed to the Republican Movement and not altered in anyway. Where the owner of a copyrighted item is a third party, you must also obtain the written permission of that third party before reproducing that item.
3. Right to Use Site
Users may participate in online discussions, voting and forums on this website provided users agree to the following terms and conditions:
- We encourage debate and discussion, but we will not tolerate insulting posts, personal attacks, "flames" or purposeless inflammatory posts on this website.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, comments or posts of one word or non-sense posts.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and private message system to spam other members.
- We also do not allow posts or links that are sexual in nature or violate community standards.
- We will not allow discussion of illegal activities.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- If you are going to post in a language other than English on these forums, please also post an English translation for the benefit of other members.
- While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- We reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the website rules, as access to our website is a privilege and not a right.
- We shall be the sole arbitrator deciding the violations of these rules; our decisions are final.
Users must accept the above terms on registering.
The information contained within this Site is provided for information only. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website. We will take action, within a reasonable time to investigate and, if necessary, correct any error or inaccuracy in the website which is brought to our attention. To the extent permitted by law, all of our liability of any nature related to this site, and your and other's use of it, is excluded.
5. Third Party Websites
This Site contains links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by and are not controlled by us. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that we check, endorse, approve or agree with the content of these websites.
6. Privacy Statement